Experienced Design Build Firm in Tampa
Building trust each step of the way is our priority. We understand how important trust is in a contractor/client relationship. Our clients rely on us to serve on their behalf, ethically and responsibly. We have a track record of integrity, expertise, and customer satisfaction. Our clients value the relationship we build with them and recognize our commitment to quality, budget, and schedule.
With a design-build project Helicon acts as a single point of responsibility, ensuring continuity in commitments, communication, and results. We take on the responsibilities of sourcing and managing all geotechnical construction services. By integrating the design and construction phases of the project, the design-build process streamlines and propels the project development significantly in contrast to a slower conventional design-bid-build.
Our Pre-Construction Design Build Firm Services
We offer pre-construction services that make the process easier for our clients, save time and money, and ensure project goals are met. During the preconstruction phase, Helicon provides proven leadership to assist our clients in successfully planning their projects to reach the goals of their facilities. Collaboration of the team ensures an understanding of the client's goals and provides the foundation necessary to reach these goals. Our preconstruction services include:
- Preliminary plans and estimating, to establish baseline budgets
- Construction estimates to provide accurate cost information of a designed project
- Cost savings input to assist clients in reaching their budget goals
- Development of a Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Solicitation of proposals from subcontractors and suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
Advantages of Using a Design Build Firm
- Single Point-of-Contact through all phases from Design, Engineering, Permitting and Contracting.
- Design and construction services under one contract.
- Subcontractor expertise can be obtained in design process.
- Fast-Track time savings through simultaneously executing design and construction.
- Delivery of quality end-product at maximum cost effectiveness.
- Lower costs to the client through early cost evaluation and continuous monitoring.
- Informed client involvement, reduced complication and clearer communication.
- Balance of function, code adherence, appearance and economic factors.
- Risk transfer from Owner to Design/Builder