Helical Pier Installation Specifications
Helicon offers 2 different foundation brackets (Heavy duty and standard) designed to meet the needs of any foundation support application. All of our brackets are made from high- tensile strength steel and comprised of CNC machined parts, ensuring precision and accuracy.
Helicon uses various sized helical underpinning pipe. Helical pipe can be ordered with single, double or triple helixes, with 8”, 10” or 12” blades (or a combination of each). Helical extensions are also available. Standards lengths are 4’, 5’, 6’ and 7’. Optional powder-coating or galvanization available.
Helical Lift Brackets
- 12", 24" or 36" seat
- 4' guide tube
- Machined bottom and top plate
- Two all-thread bolts
- Two nuts
- 4' starter pipe with soil plug
- Standard sizes are 2.875" O.D. and 3.5 O.D.
- Schedule 40 or 80 pipe available
- Available in 4' to 7' sections
- Two bolt holes and an outer nipple connector
- Galvanization or powder coating available
All of Helicon's Helical Pier installations come backed by a Helicon Firm Foundation Warranty.